Transport & logistics
The Coffra Group covers all contractual and legal aspects of transport and logistics law. With over 30 years of experience, our experts advise all players in the industry: transport companies, freight forwarders, logistics service providers, as well as their insurance companies and brokers.
Our team consists of lawyers who have solid competences in dealing with all issues of interest to transport and logistics law. Whether it is the drafting of contracts or disputes related to transportation (road, sea, rail, air, transport insurance law, … ), our team accompanies all players in the transport sector as well as their insurers in the daily defense of their interests. Thanks to our extensive knowledge of the sector, we can provide comprehensive legal and strategic support.
Our areas of intervention
- Representation before all French courts, in particular in the event of controls or confiscations of vehicles and goods.
- Negotiation and drafting of transport, forwarding or logistics contracts as well as general terms and conditions.
- Recovery of freight claims or any other claims in the transport sector. Direct action – “Gayssot” law.
Our main strengths?
- A thorough knowledge of the sector and the specific concerns of transport and logistics companies.
- A command of several languages (French, German, English)
- A large network of experts and partners throughout Europe to provide the best solutions to cross-border legal problems.
The plus of the Coffra Group?
- Regular information to our clients on the latest developments in transport and logistics law.
- Internal training events and online seminars on a range of topics related to transport and logistics law.
Are you interested in this subject?
Contact our team
Regulatory updates, economic crisis, international mobility, taxation, information systems... These issues affect the management of your company. Follow all our online webinars.
Bonnes pratiques, assurance du risque, témoignages. Paris, Strasbourg, Metz
Impacts sociaux, fiscaux et financiers des nouveaux modes d’organisation du travail (télétravail, mobilité, flexibilité ...).
Tendances de l’administration fiscale, Renforcement du contrôle du digital, préparation des vérifications par le FISC.
Atelier pratique : Les 5 astuces que vous ne connaissez pas encore en matière de Transmission d’Entreprise
Recommandations et bonnes pratiques sur le plan juridique, fiscal et financier.
Find all our analyses, our points of view and our publications on all issues related to the life of the company.
Les règlementations liées à la performance énergétique des bâtiments - neufs ou anciens- ne cessent d'évoluer. Les dispositions du Décret Tertiaire - récemment recodifiées (Décret n° 2021-872 du 30 j...
ZOOM sur les principales mesures introduites par la Loi « pouvoir d’achat » et la Loi de finances rectificative pour 2022, publiées le 17 août 2022
Businesses globally are attempting to negotiate anbunprecedented range of existential challenges from supply chain disruption to heightened geopolitical tension. Together, they have created a perfect...