Specialist in tax support for companies and their managers and employees for all cross-border issues: setting up a company in France, analysis of permanent establishment risks, management of international flows, international mobility of managers and employees, international social protection, international asset restructuring, impatriation, expatriation and repatriation strategies, management of departure from France or return to France.
- DJCE (Master in Business Law), University of Strasbourg
- Certificate of Specialised Studies – Tax Law
- Languages: French, English, Russian
- Turnkey assistance for the return to France of high potentials (management of their tax and social status, management of the impact on their assets, creation of investment vehicles, immigration)
- Comparison of salaries and social costs in cross-border or international mobility situations: management of cross-border workers, optimisation of employee status (seconded, expatriates, bonuses, etc.) Supporting companies when they set up in France: choice between subsidiary or branch, measuring the tax impact, managing the risks of permanent establishment, etc.