Avocate au Barreau de Strasbourg
Specialised in assisting SMEs, ETIs and French subsidiaries of foreign groups in tax matters, in particular in the context of the transformation of business models.
Recognised experience in issues related to the digitalisation of companies.
Expertise in the management of non-profit organisations (associations, foundations, …) and in the taxation of renewable energies.
#fiscal advice #development and business model changes #OSBL #digitalisation #renewable energy
- Master’s degree in Business Law – Diploma in Corporate Counsel (DJCE) – certificate of specialisation in taxation
- Certificate of Aptitude for the Legal Profession (CAPA) obtained at the Ecole Régionale des Avocats du Grand-Est
- Magistère de juriste d’affaires franco-allemande (JAFA)
- Languages: French, German, English
- Tax advisory services for German, Swiss and Austrian companies expanding into France
- Tax expertise in connection with the digitalisation of companies (reliable audit trail, e-invoicing, e-reporting, etc.)
- Providing support to companies and associations in their development and changes of direction
- Advising entities active in the field of renewable energy